Plastic recycling news
2LIANS RECYCLING PTE. LTD. is extensively honored as a leader in the recovery, disposal, and recycling of all types of PE-PET- PVC- ABS- PS- PMMA-POM-EPS-PC…., and is a master of different types of scrap forms to make you satisfied with your requirements, and a global recycler of post-industrial and post-consumer plastic. We are engaged in trading, distributing, supplying, importing and exporting excellent quality products. Our company has grown and established itself in plastic recycling, and we want to work with reliable buyers around the world. ( see more: PP Blowing Grade )
Hundreds of tons of PP Pellets are readily exported by us on a nonstop monthly basis.
- Place of Origin: Japan
- Description: Natural color, MFR 1
- Loading Weight: 25 Tons
- Est. Shipping Time: 15, 30, 45 days.
What is PP?
Polypropylene (PP) is a thermoplastic “addition polymer” made out of a combination of propylene monomers, typically used for injection molding applications. It offers a good balance of properties and cost, uncommon for most other thermoplastics. ( see more: PP Film Grade )
It is applied in plenty of applications including plastic parts for various industries including the automotive industry, and special devices like living hinges, and textiles, or packaging for consumer products,
PP is a colorless, odorless, or toxic substance to human and animal health. That is the reason it is often mixed with colorful beads to create eye-catching and attractive products in the production process. Polypropylene (PP) is also a tough, rigid, and crystalline thermoplastic. PP has become a material of priority, especially when you are looking for a polymer with superior strength. ( see more: PP Injection Grade )
Properties of PP Pellets
Polypropylene is classified as a “thermoplastic” material which has to do with the way the plastic responds to heat. At their melting point (roughly 130 degrees Celsius in the case of polypropylene), thermoplastic materials become liquid.
A main useful attribute of thermoplastics is that they can be heated to their melting point, cooled, and reheated again without significant degradation. Thermoplastics like polypropylene liquefy, which allows them to be easily injection molded and then subsequently recycled instead of burning.
Some of the most essential properties of polypropylene are:
- Chemical Resistance
- Elasticity and Toughness
- Fatigue Resistance
Polypropylene’s ability to function as both a plastic material and as a fiber (like those promotional tote bags that are given away at events, races, etc) is another invaluable characteristic.
Application of PP in life
Polypropylene’s unique properties and ability to adapt to various fabrication techniques make it stand out as an invaluable material for a wide range of uses, and is used in both household and industrial applications.
Polypropylene also lends itself well to fiber applications besides their conventional plastic applications. This gives it a wider range of uses that go beyond just injection molding. These include carpets, ropes, clothing, upholstery, etc. ( see more: PP Jumbo Bag Grade )
- Material Handling: Polypropylene is usually used to make plastic pallets and other material handling goods depending on their required applications.
- Automobile Industry: Polypropylene is frequently used in manufacturing car batteries, bumpers, interior elements, and cladding.
- Packaging Material: PP is used in various packaging forms and has replaced traditional materials such as paper, cellophane, and paper due to its low cost and flexibility. It is broadly used to make bottles, pallets, jars, yogurt containers, hot beverage cups, food packing, etc.
- Medical Applications: PP is commonly used in the medical industry with its ability to handle stringent sterilization procedures. It’s often used in building medical devices, and packaging systems for solid and liquid pharmaceuticals.
-Toys: Many toys are built-to-last because they are made using polypropylene plastic.
- Housewares: PP is also used in many household items such as mats, carpets, rugs, plates, etc.
Our top concern is meeting customers’ expectations on the criteria of sustainability and fairness through high work efficiency. We are promised of delivering in accordance with the quality given, source, and licensed in the field of scrap transportation.(PP Pellets Natural Color)
If you have any interest please contact us for good business terms and we negotiate good prices.
We look forward to any contact(s) in order to establish a long-term business relationsh