- Commodity Plastic
- Engineering Plastic
- Waste Paper
- ABOUT US
T/T: A telegraphic transfer (T/T) is an electronic method of transferring funds utilized primarily for overseas wire transactions. Telegraphic transfers are also known as telex transfers, abbreviated T/T; T/Ts can also refer to other types of transfers.
L/C: An L/C at sight is a letter of credit (L/C) that is payable immediately – within five to ten days – after the seller meets the requirements of the letter of credit.
|Place of Origin||Japan|
|Material||Polyoxymethylene (POM) / Acetal|
|Original Product||POM Product|
|Color||White, Black, Mix Color|
|Type||Post Industrial Waste|
|Appearance||Regrind and non-regrind|
|Supply Ability||500 Metric Tons per Month|
|Processing Time||15 - 20 days|
|Est. Shipping Time||15, 30, 45 days|
POM stands for Poly Oxy Methylene. POM plastic, also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldenhyde, is a flexible, high-strength, low-friction engineering plastic. This resin has the advantage of being easily machined, making it the ideal choice for making parts that require complexity and require dimensional accuracy. POM resin has good performance and ability to work continuously in high temperature environment.
Colors: POM resin is white and black
- POM plastic has good abrasion resistance, hardness and high flexural strength.
- Good mechanical properties, so it does not break when processing
- POM plastic is not hygroscopic and has a high dimension of stability
- High fatigue strength, good resistance to deformation
- Making jigs, rails, pads, pads, wheels for electronic devices.
- POM plastic scrap is applied in mechanical engineering, manufacturing gears, motor wheels ....
- Application in the automobile manufacturing industry.
- Application in electrical equipment, electronic components
See more PET Sheet