Dear rule-breakers, questioners, straight-A students who skipped class
We’re looking for you.
Start with a team of experienced professionals. Maintain a solid financial base and excellent credit. Operate ethically and with integrity. Treat people fairly and do what you say you’ll do. Embrace diversity and think creatively. Develop long-term partnerships with customers and suppliers. We are growing with all partners.
THE PROUDLY JOB WE ARE DOING EVERY SINGLE DAY
At 2Lians, our commitment and dedication to recycling not only assists our partners financially, but also diverts millions of pounds of material each year from going into already burdened landfills.
EVERYBODY CAN AND SHOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Whether you’re fresh out of college or a seasoned executive, we expect you to go the extra mile and figure out how you can have the greatest impact in your role.
SMART RISKS ARE WORTH TAKING
While we expect people to be thoughtful and strategic, to analyze all angles, we also know that real progress only comes from real risk taking. And when smart risks fail? We celebrate those too.
INTERNATIONAL B2B SALES EXECUTIVES
The right candidate understands International Sales and can get in the details and start to work rapidly. You should have experience managing some aspect of international cross-border Sales and be able to work with a cross functional team.
- - Sells materials by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- - Build good working relationships with customers and maintain it by providing support, information, instruction and recommending opportunities, profit and service improvements.
- - Understand your customers’s business demands. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- - Present the products or services favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- - Research the market and related products. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating customers position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- - Collaborate with purchasing team to check the progress of existing orders.
- - Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- - Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. Feed future buying trends back to Managers.
- - Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- - Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- - 1-3 years of experience executing sales programs preferably with cross-border and international focus.
- - Preferably with International experience (experience working with Asia and English/Chinese/Japanese proficiency is a plus).
- - Understanding of B2B markets internationally (Plastics knowledge helpful).
- - Fluency in English (B level or higher).
- - Ability and desire to sell with positive, confident and determined approach.
- - Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- - A good level of communication and numeracy.
INTERNATIONAL B2B PURCHASING EXECUTIVES
Purchasing Officer responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.) For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you’re identifying the most profitable offers.
Ultimately, you’ll create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
- - Research potential vendors
- - Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- - Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing orders and ensure timely delivery
- - Review quality of purchased products
- - Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- - Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- - Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses stock levels and place orders as needed with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- - Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- - Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Agent or similar role
- - Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors) on experience with purchasing software (e.g. Procurify or SpendMap) of supply chain procedures
- - Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- - Negotiation skills
- - BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
We'd love to hear from you in you are whip-smart, extremely detail-oriented, and highly organized, with a laser-beam focus on process and passion for business.
To apply for this job, please send your resume to my email and feel free to talk with me if you have any questions: email@example.com