Plastic recycling news
2LIANS RECYCLING PTE. LTD. is a master of different types of scrap forms to make you satisfied with your requirements, and a global recycler of post-industrial and post-consumer plastic. Our company has grown and established itself in plastic recycling, and we want to work with reliable PP Film Roll buyers around the world. We are engaged in trading, distributing, supplying, importing, and exporting excellent quality products and now be extensively honored as a leader in the recovery, disposal, and recycling of all types of PE-PET- PVC- ABS- PS- PMMA-POM-EPS-PC….
Hundreds of tons of PP Film Roll are readily exported by us on a nonstop monthly basis.
- Place of Origin: Japan
- Description: White color and has 5% Tio2
- Loading Weight: 25 Tons
- Est. Shipping Time: 15, 30, 45 days
What is PP?
PP is also known as the full chemical name Polypropylene. It is made by propylene polymerization. PP has the highest heat resistance compared with PE, PVC, PS, LDPE, etc. That is why it is widely applied in household appliances, and food containers, ...Polypropylene (PP) is also a tough, rigid, and crystalline thermoplastic.(PP Film Roll Natural and White)
PP is a colorless, odorless, or toxic substance to human and animal health. That is the reason it is often mixed with colorful beads to create eye-catching and attractive products in the production process. In addition, PP plastic materials are usually featured not as turbid as PE plastic and in transparent white color.( see more: PP Blowing Grade )
In addition, it is also a colorless, odorless, or toxic substance to human and animal health.
Properties of PP film
Polypropylene (PP) is a low-cost thermoplastic of high gloss, high clarity, and good tensile strength. It is suitable for applications that require sterilization at high temperatures because it has a higher melting point than PE. It also has a higher gloss and less haze. Overall, the heat-sealing properties of PP are not as good as those of LDPE. LDPE also has better tear strength and low-temperature impact resistance.( see more: PP Jumbo Bag Grade )
PP can be easily reprocessed into many other products for many different applications and is fully recyclable.
- Physical properties of PP Film: PP is somewhat inferior to PE in terms of flexibility. PP resins are the highest heat-resistant plastic. It cannot be stretched, is quite stiff, and another drawback is its tendency to tear, and not able to withstand heavy volumes. The packaging from PP will quickly deteriorate with only a small cut or a slight tear.
- PP begins to dissolve in the two solvents at temperatures above 80 °C. The PP Film does not dissolve in organic solvents, even after prolonged exposure, but only in aromatic and chlorinated carbides at room temperature. Practical PP is considered not absorbing water and dehumidification levels.
- Chemical properties of PP Film: Polypropylene plastic smells like rubber and often produces a blue flame when burned. This is a chemically inert plastic and has a melting point of up to 165 °C, which is an ideal standard compared to PE.( see more: PP Film Grade )
Application of PP in life
PP is a safe material with high mechanical and chemical inertness, but the color is quite transparent so aesthetics are not high. In life, PP plastic is used to make food packaging. Common types for manufacturing items such as packaging, and plastic bags, ...
It is used to make water bottles, bottles, and baby toys because polypropylene plastic is also considered to be safe for health. PP is also more expensive than other plastics because of its lightweight, safe application.( see more: PP Injection Grade )
In general, PP plastic has both benefits and drawbacks. It is vital to use PP plastic utensils according to the safe temperature designation to ensure that they are not exposed to toxic effects.
Please contact us for the best price via email firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapps +65 9035 4903.