- Only Natural, Clean and Dry.
- Origin: Japan.
- Loading weight: 20Mt/40'HC
- Quantity: 3-5 loads per month
The bags or flat poly bags are the most commonly used bags in the packaging industry and are easily affordable. These bags are simple to use and provide an easy way to protect any item. These bags are available in three categories; Standard flat poly bags, Crystal clear poly flat bags, and Heavy duty poly flat bags. Each of these bags offers different qualities and features and are applicable according to their properties required for usage.(see more: LDPE Agriculture Film)
The bags are nowadays widely produced from recycled low-density polyethylene plastic materials which are more economical and environment-friendly way of using these bags in the packaging industry. ( see more
: ldpe bales plastic scrap )
Low-Density Polyethylene is used in the production of a variety of end segment market products such as pipes and tubes, carry bags, films, and sheets, packaging of goods and others. It offers strong chemical and temperature resistance and easy flow which make the resin applicable for pipes and sheets. It is a commonly used form of polyethylene grade as it offers following benefits:
They have low specific gravity and high impact strength.
- It is strongly chemical and temperature resistant which enhances the durability of the products.
- It is highly water resistant to low density.
- The plastics can be easily reused as liners or shopping bags.
- The resin can also be a source of energy when it is burned for heating buildings.
- It is break resistant which is useful in the production of long-term use products.
Though the thermoplastics are the maximum used grades of polyethylene which is applicable to a variety of plastic products used in daily lives, these resins still offer certain limitations such as:They have poor heat resistance for some products. (see more: LDPE Film grade )
High coefficient of thermal expansion provides a limitation in the production of low-density polyethylene products.( see more: LDPE Film Grade Mix Color )
- The thermoplastics offer poor weathering resistance.
- The resins are often subjected to stress cracking.
- It is a kind of PE grade which has difficulty in bonding
The plastics have hazardous environmental effects such as landfill sites destroy green spaces and it is made from nonrenewable resources such as crude oil which exerts stress on resources.
A lot of energy is wasted to produce this kind of plastic.