Plastic recycling news
We are 2Lians Recycling Pte. Ltd. - International Trading Company located in Singapore. We have over ten years of combined resin and recycling experience, and we acquire, process, and sell commodity and engineering grade plastic materials .
We are having a large quantity of LDPE agriculture film 100 micras
LDPE agriculture film 100 micras,transparent film only.25-30% loss rate maximum.
- CATEGORY: LDPE
- TYPE: agri film
- GRADE/ COLOR: 100 micras
- QUANTITY: 600MT / monthly
- LOADING WEIGHT: 22MT
LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene) is a thermoplastic made from an ethylene monomer. This is also the first type of polyethylene produced in 1933 through a high-pressure, free radical polymerization reaction. In other words, we can understand LDPE as another form of PE, but its density of Polyethylene is quite low. LDPE is made up of Polyethylene molecules with the simplest structure, it is commonly seen in everyday objects such as bottles, shopping bags, clothes, furniture, carpets...(see more: ldpe bales plastic scrap )
In essence, LDPE granules are another form of PE granules. Therefore, it also possesses the same outstanding advantages as PE plastic. The common advantages are resistance to alkaline acids and organic solvents. Besides, it also has good electrical insulation and the ability to operate at low temperatures while still retaining certain ductility.(see more: LDPE Film grade )
In addition to the outstanding properties of PE plastic, LDPE plastic also has some distinct advantages such as
- LDPE are usually light in weight and have good impact resistance.
- Odorless, non-toxic, chemically resistant to solvents and acids.
- Good mold resistance in food applications
- Good electric resistance,
However, LDPE also has notable disadvantages because of their waxy, smooth viscosity. Therefore, in the processing and production of goods, there are often great obstacles, technical requirements, and high processing capacity.
In life and in several different industries, LDPE resins are extremely versatile in application
- LDPE is often used to produce plastic products, plastic bags for many different purposes. In the manufacture of electronic equipment, it is used to make accessories, components/parts for computers, phones (computer/phone cases, computer mice, phone/computer keyboards...).
- For the agricultural industry, it is also used for its flexibility to make roofs against frost, wind and sun for plants and animals instead of roof tiles, and corrugated iron to save costs. Besides, it can also be used as wrapping materials to protect plants and fruits from insects, weevils, etc.(see more: LDPE Film Grade Mix Color )
- LDPE plastic beads are a form of plastic belonging to the group of PE and PP so their safety is quite good. Especially with outstanding odorless and non-toxic characteristics, it is also highly applied in the medical industry. Some medical devices are manufactured from LDPE plastic. For example: orthopedics, prosthetics or crutches… In addition, LDPE is also used in high-temperature molding to produce preforms for bottles, tubes, devices, other medical devices, and laboratory equipment.
In the situation of increasing plastic waste pollution, the recycling of plastic scrap is growing day by day. LDPE is one of the commonly used plastics, so it is also recycled by many factories/companies to help reduce plastic scrap into the environment. Recycled LDPE is used in a wide variety of industries. In which, it is impossible not to mention the production of new plastic bottles/bags. These plastic bottles/bags make up no small part of the production, and have become one of the most popular items using recycled plastic today.
Therefore, we cannot deny the role of recycled LDPE in the production process. However, each field has different requirements. The production of industrial plastic bags and wraps, for example, is often produced using recycled plastic in pellet form.(see more: ldpe film rolls)
You can refer to the basic LDPE recycling process as follows
Step 1: Collecting plastic scrap
Step 2: Sieving
Step 3: Optical sorting
Step 4: Manual Checking
Step 5: Grinding
Step 6: Washing
Step 7: Decontamination
Step 8: Delivering