- Commodity Plastic
- Engineering Plastic
- ABOUT US
T/T: A telegraphic transfer (T/T) is an electronic method of transferring funds utilized primarily for overseas wire transactions. Telegraphic transfers are also known as telex transfers, abbreviated T/T; T/Ts can also refer to other types of transfers.
L/C: An L/C at sight is a letter of credit (L/C) that is payable immediately – within five to ten days – after the seller meets the requirements of the letter of credit.
|Place of Origin||Saudi Arabia|
|Original Product||Virgin Pellets|
|Grade||Bottle (0,64-0,68 IV)|
|Type||Post Industrial Waste|
|Application||PET Bottle or Fabic|
|Supply Ability||500 Metric Tons per Month|
|Processing Time||15 - 20 days|
|Est. Shipping Time||15, 30, 45 days|
What is PET plastic?
Polyethylene terephthalate (called PET, PETE or PETP or PET-P) is a thermoplastic, belongs to the Polyester plastic and is used in synthetic fibers, beverage containers, food and other pressable liquids. Spraying to shape and often combined with fiberglass in industry.
- PET is a thermoplastic resin, a plastic that melts into a liquid under the action of high temperatures and hardens when cooled. Thermoplastics have more than 40 types, and thermoplastics were widely used in 1900. In the common thermoplastic plastic, PET plastic belongs to the technical plastic line, besides there are similar plastic lines with PET such as: Polyoxymethylen (POM), (Poly acetate), Polycarbonate (PC), Polyamide (PA), ( Nylon), Polyethylene, terephthalate (PBT), Polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
- PET resins have high mechanical strength, are able to withstand tear force and impact force, high abrasion resistance, high rigidity.
- PET plastic is inert with a transparent and food environment.
- PET O2 and CO2 resins better than other plastic.
When heated to 200ºC or cooled at - 90ºC, the chemical structure of the PET circuit remains the same, the vapor barrier remains unchanged when the temperature is around 100ºC.
- Due to its high waterproofing, PET is used as bottles, containers of pure water, carbonated soft drinks. In addition, in the production of shaped plastic, PET is also widely used in the manufacture of plastic food trays thanks to its air permeability and safety at high temperatures.
- Widely used in textile, paper machinery, food, transportation, seaports, healthcare, mining, chemicals and industries.
- Bearing parts, pump parts, casing covers, plugs, pistons, screws, fasteners in food, spare parts, precision machinery, bearings, insulating materials, subject to high loads.
See more LDPE Injection Grade