- Commodity Plastic
- Engineering Plastic
- ABOUT US
- Waste Paper
T/T: A telegraphic transfer (T/T) is an electronic method of transferring funds utilized primarily for overseas wire transactions. Telegraphic transfers are also known as telex transfers, abbreviated T/T; T/Ts can also refer to other types of transfers.
L/C: An L/C at sight is a letter of credit (L/C) that is payable immediately – within five to ten days – after the seller meets the requirements of the letter of credit.
|Place of Origin||Japan, US, Europe|
|Original Product||LDPE/HDPE/LLDPE Film|
|Color||Natural, White, Mix Color|
|Type||Post Industrial Waste|
|Appearance||Film and bag|
|Supply Ability||500 Metric Tons per Month|
|Processing Time||15 - 20 days|
|Est. Shipping Time||15, 30, 45 days|
What is HDPE?
HDPE abbreviation for Hight Density Polyethylene . It's not just one of the most versatile plastics - it's used in a lot of fields, especially packaging. PE packaging, HDPE packaging, PE bags, HDPE bags, plastic bottles ...
HDPE is known for its density to density. HDPE density can range from 0.93 to 0.97 g / cm 3 or 970 kg / m 3. Although HDPE density is only slightly higher than low density polyethylene, HDPE is less branched, creating stronger intermolecular forces and higher tensile strength than LDPEplastic. The difference in strength exceeds the difference in density, giving HDPE higher specific strength. It is also harder and more opaque and can withstand slightly higher temperatures (120 ° C / 248 ° F for a short time). High density polyethylene, unlike polypropylene, cannot withstand normal self-balancing conditions.
Most LDPE, MDPE and HDPE types have excellent chemical resistance, which means they are not attacked by strong acids or strong bases and resist oxidants and light reducing agents. The crystals are insoluble at room temperature. Polyethylene (except cross-linked polyethylene) can usually be dissolved at high temperatures in aromatic hydrocarbons such as toluene or xylene, or in chlorinated solvents such as trichloroethane or trichlorobenzene.
It is light but super durable. That's why a 2-ounce HDPE milk bottle can contain a gallon of milk. And why do many Car manufacturer use HDPE fuel tanks - the lighter weight of cars can help increase fuel efficiency.
- It withstands bumps.
- It is durable and weather resistant
- It fights against mold, mildew, rot, and insects, so it's great for underground pipes used to provide water.
- And it's easily molded into almost any shape, providing one of the main benefits of most plastics: toughness.
Like many other plastics, HDPE often replaces heavier materials, in part because our society and many companies are pursuing sustainability goals, such as reducing the amount of materials used in packaging and production. Products. For example, a recent study of six types of packaging showed that plastics could provide more food with less waste, use less energy and and provide less global warming. significantly compared to other alternative methods.HDPE Mix Color Regrind
Packaging: safes, bottles for milk or juice, cork stoppers for food jars chemical containers, industrial tanks
Household products: Trash, children's furniture
Automobile industry: Fuel tanks
Fiber and fabric industry: Ropes, fish nets and fishing nets, agricultural covered nets, decorative and industrial fabrics, woven fabrics, fruit and vegetable packaging nets.
ADVANTAGES OF HDPE RESIN IN PRODUCTION OF HDPE PLASTIC PIPES
HDPE pipes possesses valuable properties and are superior to other types of plastic pipes:
- Extremely durable HDPE pipes, withstand very well in the environment of liquids as well as common solutions on roads, soil, water supply and drainage. It does not rust and is not affected by solutions such as salts, acids and alkalis, even in acid rainwater will not affect these HDPE pipes.
- Perfect endurance for sunlight and environmental temperature of HDPE pipe is very good, the product is not mechanized or aging when HDPE pipe is constructed for a long time under strong impact of ultraviolet rays of the sun. .
- At extremely low temperatures below –40 ° C, HDPE pipes will still retain the pressure and impact much better than other plastic pipes. HDPE pipes also have excellent fire resistance. When affected by the fire, HDPE plastic pipe is hard to catch fire, the product only softens and has a little deformation. The temperature of HDPE pipe is extremely high at about 325C. HDPE Film Roll
- HDPE pipes have very large malleable properties and can withstand a lot of deformation under high load types.