- Commodity Plastic
- Engineering Plastic
- Waste Paper
- ABOUT US
T/T: A telegraphic transfer (T/T) is an electronic method of transferring funds utilized primarily for overseas wire transactions. Telegraphic transfers are also known as telex transfers, abbreviated T/T; T/Ts can also refer to other types of transfers.
L/C: An L/C at sight is a letter of credit (L/C) that is payable immediately – within five to ten days – after the seller meets the requirements of the letter of credit.
|Place of Origin||Japan|
|Material||Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA) / Acrylic|
|Original Product||PMMA Sheet, Board, Profile,...|
|Color||Natural, White, Mix Color|
|Type||Post Industrial Waste|
|Appearance||Regrind, Sheet, Board|
|Supply Ability||500 Metric Tons per Month|
|Processing Time||15 - 20 days|
|Packaging||Jumbo Bag and Pallet|
|Est. Shipping Time||15, 30, 45 days|
PMMA resins have the scientific name (Poly Methyl Methacrylate) and are abbreviated (PMMA), organic glass, also known as Acrylic or Arylic glass, Polymethymethyl Methacrylate, Mica as well as by names Commercial as iPlexiglas, Acrylite, Lucite. It is a transparent thermoplastic commonly used in sheets and pieces as a light or fragile material to replace glass and glass.
- PMMA is a non-crystalline polymer, also known as good light transmittance plexiglass. The density of PMMA is 1.14-1.20g / cm3 and its specific gravity is 1.19. Not only has high light transmittance (92%), PMMA also has high mechanical strength, light weight, UV protection and outdoor aging, and excellent insulating properties. Disadvantages are poor heat resistance, low impact intensity and especially sensitive to notch impact.
- General performance: This is a transparent polymer with the best light transmittance (3 mm thickness and 92% light transmittance) in all transparent resins. The transparency after adjusting the impact will decrease somewhat. Atomization is very low.
- Mechanical properties: 10 times higher mechanical strength than ordinary glass, but the durability is only average compared to other plastics. Surface hardness is close to aluminum and highest among all transparent resins. Its disadvantages are light and brittle, easily cracked (or appear silver in color). Excellent anti-wear properties, can not be scratched with nails. ( PVC Flexible)
- Thermal properties: heat resistance is not good enough, the use temperature is only 80 °C. Monomers can be co-polymerized and cross-linked with ethylene glycol diester acrylate or propylene methacrylate to improve heat resistance. Specific heat is lower than most thermoplastics, facilitating rapid thermoplastic process. In addition, it also has a certain degree of cold resistance and impact intensity varies very little at temperatures as low as -50-60 °C.
- Electrical performance: good insulation performance, especially in low frequency operating conditions.Temperature and frequency affect dielectric constants, while climate and humidity have little effect on electrical performance. However, electrical performance is worse than PE plastic and PS plastic.
- Weather resistant: It has excellent weather resistance, and it has little transparency and color change in tropical climate for many years.
- Resistant chemicals: dilute acids, alkalis, non-oxidizing acids, salts, non-polar, non-aromatic organic lipids, etc.
- Non-resisting chemicals: dichloromethane, chloroform, carbon tetrachloride, benzene, toluene, xylene, acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, methanol, ether, concentrated oxidizing acid, soluble in most aromatic and oxidized hydrocarbons, esters Ketone, etc.
- Hydrolytic resistance: Excellent hydrolysis resistance.
- Radiation resistance: good radiation resistance.
Construction industry: Windows, soundproof windows, domes, phone booths, decorative panels.
Lighting industry: Fluorescent lamps, street light chandeliers.
Traffic industry: All types of air vents for airplanes and cars
Advertising industry: Advertising towers, billboards, signs, lights, display prices, signage
Medical applications: Surgical medical instruments.
Other industries: Gifts, jewelry, industry, health, optics, art deco, bathroom equipment, aquariums, aseptic rooms and laboratory tools.
see more LDPE Film Grade