- Commodity Plastic
- Engineering Plastic
- ABOUT US
T/T: A telegraphic transfer (T/T) is an electronic method of transferring funds utilized primarily for overseas wire transactions. Telegraphic transfers are also known as telex transfers, abbreviated T/T; T/Ts can also refer to other types of transfers.
L/C: An L/C at sight is a letter of credit (L/C) that is payable immediately – within five to ten days – after the seller meets the requirements of the letter of credit.
PMMA plastic repro pellet transparent yellowish
PMMA is a thermoplastic that is used very popularly in many areas of life due to its many outstanding features and high applicability. But what is PMMA plastic, the characteristics of this product, not everyone knows. Here is some information about this plastic to better understand this material.
What is PMMA plastic?
PMMA resin is also known as acrylic resin, organic glass or glass acrylic. Although not glass, in terms of technical surface, PMMA is quite similar to glass. PMMA is often used in the form of sheets and pieces with good impact resistance, high scratch resistance, and good light exposure. As a good economic alternative to glass, glass, Polycarbonate due to its low cost, it is suitable for projects that require good bearing capacity, difficult to break without high hardness
|PMMA plastic repro pellet transparent yellowish
|Repro from film. Color tone is due to UVA additives
|Est. Shipping Time
|15, 30, 45 days
Characteristics of PMMA plastic
The reason that PMMA plastic is commonly used in many fields is due to its many advantages. The characteristics of this material can be mentioned as:
- 40% lighter in weight than glass, 10 times more durable than common glass.
- Has anti-wear properties, good resistance to extreme weather conditions, resistance to dilute acids, alkalis, salts, organic solvents ...
High light transmittance, up to 92%, because PMMA is a transparent polymer with good light transmittance. However, after the adjustment effect, through the manufacturing process, this light transmittance will be somewhat reduced.
- Low heat resistance, good resistance only at temperatures from 60 - 80 degrees C, this is a common feature of plastics and PMMA is no exception.
- Has anti-UV properties, lower infrared transmission than glass, is not affected by salt water and alkali chemicals ...
- Has good insulation properties, good insulation performance, especially under low frequency operating conditions.
- Easily damaged, swollen when in contact with detergents such as H2O2, Aceeton, Alcool ...
- Wide range of optional colors to suit the aesthetic needs of modern interior decoration and advertising