- Commodity Plastic
- Engineering Plastic
- ABOUT US
- Waste Paper
T/T: A telegraphic transfer (T/T) is an electronic method of transferring funds utilized primarily for overseas wire transactions. Telegraphic transfers are also known as telex transfers, abbreviated T/T; T/Ts can also refer to other types of transfers.
L/C: An L/C at sight is a letter of credit (L/C) that is payable immediately – within five to ten days – after the seller meets the requirements of the letter of credit.
PA66 FR regrind black color
Pa6 / pa66 is mainly applied as follows:
1. Improves nylon water absorption and improves size stability of the product.
2. Improved nylon fire resistance to meet the requirements of electronics, electrical, communications and other industries.
3. Improved mechanical strength of nylon to achieve the strength of metal materials, metal replacement.
4. Improves nylon low-temperature resistance and enhanced resistance to environmental stress.
5. Improves nylon wear resistance to meet high wear resistance requirements.
6. Improves nylon antistatic properties to meet its extraction requirements and mechanical applications.
7. Improves nylon heat resistance to adapt to high temperature conditions such as car engines.
8. Reduce nylon cost and improve product competitiveness.
Through the above modification, high performance and functionalization of nylon composite materials are realized, thereby promoting the development of industries involving high performance and high quality.
|PA66 FR regrind black color|
|SPECIFICATION||GF50. 1 full container available|
|LOADING WEIGHT||23 Ton|
|FOB (USD/Ton)||750$ - 950$|
|Est. Shipping Time||15, 30, 45 days|
We are committed to delivering in accordance with the quality given, source and licensed in the field of scrap transportation.
2Lians always for the purpose of satisfying customers on the criteria of sustainability and fairness through high work efficiency