- Commodity Plastic
- Engineering Plastic
- ABOUT US
T/T: A telegraphic transfer (T/T) is an electronic method of transferring funds utilized primarily for overseas wire transactions. Telegraphic transfers are also known as telex transfers, abbreviated T/T; T/Ts can also refer to other types of transfers.
L/C: An L/C at sight is a letter of credit (L/C) that is payable immediately – within five to ten days – after the seller meets the requirements of the letter of credit.
|Place of Origin||Japan, US|
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)|
|Original Product||ABS pipe, board, profile,...|
|Color||Natural, Grey, black, Mix Color|
|Type||Post Industrial Waste|
|Application||ABS Injection Product|
|Appearance||Regrind and Profile|
|Supply Ability||500 Metric Tons per Month|
|Processing Time||15 - 20 days|
|Est. Shipping Time||15, 30, 45 days|
ABS resin with the name AYRYLONITRILE BUTADIENE STYRENE, derived from petroleum, is a polymer made from 3 types of monomer: acrylonitrile, butadiene and Styrene. ABS plastic is pale yellow or ivory, certain toughness, resistance to acid, alkali, corrosion of strong salts, so it is widely used in engineering plastic industries.
ABS high synthesis, stable size but easy to form. Widely used in the fields of information, digital, office equipment, electrical appliances ...
- Good chemical resistance
- Good fluidity, easy to cast
- Office equipment such as copiers, printer ...
- Electrical appliances such as televisions, phones, refrigerators, washing machines ...
- Loudspeaker enclosures, DVD case enclosures, computer enclosures, learning machines, recorders, digital cabinets, telephone keypads ...
- Has good impact resistance, effective abrasion resistance and toughness.
- Light weight, applied in both production of tools for living, sports, health ....
- Good quality, the price of products made from ABS Lump plastic is also quite cheap.
- ABS plastic is combined with electrical properties and unlimited , applied in electrical products, electronics and communications (cases and components)
- Applications in cold thermal engineering ( internal enclosures).
- Processing injection molding products such as covers, keyboards, office machines, cameras.
In the car industry, motorbike, and boat parts are used. ABS Regrind plastic is also used in the packaging industry, especially for food products, injection molding products, containers and membranes, helmets, toy…
See more LDPE Film Grade